Senior Information Security Engineer
|Title:||Senior Information Security Engineer|
|Position Summary:||You will find the perfect opportunity to become a member of our Information Technology team, be professionally challenged and achieve the recognition and rewards for your contributions.|
DescriptionAre you looking for your next opportunity to be challenged and grow your career?
Convey is a leading provider of business services that automate a company’s tax information reporting processes. Established in 1986, Convey’s solutions are used by wide range of organizations including over half of the Fortune 100 Companies in the US. Convey is a profitable, privately held company with consistent year-over-year growth over 26% for the past 5 years and a customer retention rate that is exceptional at 98%. The company is continuing to build a high performance culture that focuses on hiring the best people, who are eager to help Convey grow and make a difference through individual impact, drive and service excellence. You will find the perfect opportunity to become a member of our Information Technology team, be professionally challenged and achieve the recognition and rewards for your contributions.
Our Senior Information Security Engineer will:
- Participate as a member of the Information Security team in developing and maintaining organization’s security strategies.
- Own the architecture and management of Information Security systems, which include: Centralized Logging, Intrusion Detection, Application Vulnerability Scanning, Penetration Testing, Identity Management, and Encryption and Key Management.
- Perform event/alert review and investigation from all collected systems and architectures, including but not limited to the following types: System, IDS, Web Application, and Anti-Virus.
- Perform rule tuning/optimization for the following systems: Centralized Logging, IDS, Application Vulnerability Scanning, and Vulnerability Management.
- Excellent working culture with a focus on professional development of our team members and recognition of a job well done
- Great people to partner with across the company who know and care about you, and a fun work culture where you feel like a member of the family rather than a number
- A chance for you to love what you do every day and reap the rewards from it
- Minimum 5 years experience in Information Security or a security-related field.
- Strong demonstrated understanding of systems integration, web-based applications, and n-tier technologies and architectures.
- Strong demonstrated knowledge of application testing methodologies and strategies.
- Experience with application design and development from business requirements analysis through to day-to-day management.
One of the Twin Cities fastest growing Software as a Service Organizations providing solutions to many of the nation’s most prominent banks, insurance institutions, and Fortune 500 businesses, Convey was recently identified in the Minneapolis Star Tribune as a company poised to benefit from the IRS’s enhanced focus around closing the “tax gap”. http://www.startribune.com/business/137328783.html
Convey is a company dedicated to bringing in fun, hardworking, and career oriented individuals who are as passionate about their work as they are about their lives. Our leadership team is focused on finding talented individuals who not only have a desire to be successful in their initial role at the organization but aspire to grow and develop in the years to come.
See videos of our Employees and Leaders passionate about Convey at: http://www.convey.com/company/careers/#axzz2sTgH1La2