Client Services Representative
|Title:||Client Services Representative|
|Position Summary:||Do you have a passion for managing client project plans and working with cross functional groups to ensure tasks are completed on time with a high level of quality and client satisfaction for technology solutions?|
Do you have a passion for managing client project plans and working with cross functional groups to ensure tasks are completed on time with a high level of quality and client satisfaction for technology solutions?
Join a fast growth technology business, leveraging the power of Software as a Service, who is the category leader for tax information reporting. Convey is a leading provider of business services that automate a company’s tax information reporting processes. Established in 1986, Convey’s solutions are used by organizations as small as 10 employee organizations, to companies as large as Coca-Cola, JP Morgan Chase, and AIG Insurance.
On-demand services are at the center of a customer-driven shift that is changing the very nature of the software industry. Convey has been riding the wave of increasing customer demand for Software as a Service solutions. Convey is a profitable, privately held company with consistent year-over-year growth and a customer retention rate that is exceptional. The company is continuing to build a high performance culture that focuses on hiring the best people, who are eager to help Convey grow and make a difference through innovation, drive and a passion for service excellence.
If you have a passion for project coordination, producing a high level quality of work, and a desire for high client satisfaction as well as thrive in a fast paced environment centered on our clients, you must apply for this position! You will find the perfect opportunity to become a member of our Management team, be professionally challenged and growing and achieve the recognition and rewards for your contributions.
Our Client Services Representative will:
- Assist in the completion of project tasks as identified by the Project Manager and/or stated project across multiple clients in alignment with project timeline
- Responsible for client configuration tasks, to include understanding of data requirements for proper account configuration
- Import and reconcile data based on client requirements
- Manage client meetings as necessary
- Provide training as necessary on navigation in solution.
- Assist in documentation of implementation process including project plans, milestones, new software and business requirements, and issue lists
- Provide updates for project status reports concentrating on schedule, deliverables and project risks
- Support Project Manager in a seamless, documented and thorough transition of the customer from the implementation phase to account manager and managed service or support departments
- Identify improvements to processes, documents, tools, reports, etc.
- Excellent working culture with a focus on professional development of our team members and recognition of a job well done
- Great people to partner with across the company who know and care about you, and a fun work culture where you feel like a member of the family rather than a number
- A chance for you to love what you do every day and reap the rewards from it
- Bachelor’s degree
- Minimum of 3-5 years of experience in a project coordination or customer management capacity with high level interaction
- Software industry experience preferred, software-as-a-service industry experience a plus
- Strong interpersonal skills – ability to motivate other internal groups in delivering to the needs of the client
- Experience with project management practices and tools (Microsoft Project)
- Ability to understand, manage and participate in the business and technical sides of an implementation
- Ability to manage tasks across multiple projects simultaneously
- Strong customer service skills
One of the Twin Cities fastest growing Software as a Service Organizations providing solutions to many of the nation’s most prominent banks, insurance institutions, and Fortune 500 businesses, Convey was recently identified in the Minneapolis Star Tribune as a company poised to benefit from the IRS’s enhanced focus around closing the “tax gap”. http://www.startribune.com/business/137328783.html
Convey is a company dedicated to bringing in fun, hardworking, and career oriented individuals who are as passionate about their work as they are about their lives. Our leadership team is focused on finding talented individuals who not only have a desire to be successful in their initial role at the organization but aspire to grow and develop in the years to come.
See our Leaders passionate about Convey at: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WLSVcC_EhlQ
Learn more at www.convey.com