Client Services Associate
|Title:||Client Services Associate|
|Position Summary:||Do you have a desire for high client satisfaction and producing quality work while working with cross functional groups to ensure tasks are completed on time?|
DescriptionDo you have a desire for high client satisfaction and producing quality work while working with cross functional groups to ensure tasks are completed on time?
Join a fast growth technology business, leveraging the power of Software as a Service, who is the category leader for tax information reporting. Convey is a leading provider of business services that automate a company’s tax information reporting processes. Established in 1986, Convey’s solutions are used by organizations as small as 10 employee organizations, to companies as large as Coca-Cola, JP Morgan Chase, and AIG Insurance.
On-demand services are at the center of a customer-driven shift that is changing the very nature of the software industry. Convey has been riding the wave of increasing customer demand for Software as a Service solutions. Convey is a profitable, privately held company with consistent year-over-year growth and a customer retention rate that is exceptional. The company is continuing to build a high performance culture that focuses on hiring the best people, who are eager to help Convey grow and make a difference through innovation, drive and a passion for service excellence.
If you have a passion for project coordination, producing a high level quality of work, and a desire for high client satisfaction as well as thrive in a fast paced environment centered on our clients, you must apply for this position! You will find the perfect opportunity to become a member of our Management team, be professionally challenged and growing and achieve the recognition and rewards for your contributions.
Our Client Services Associate will:
- Effectively support Services Representatives with importing reconciliation, research and other tasks as identified by Services Representatives
- Assist in identifying and resolving issues as directed by the Services Representative, Services Manager, or Director of Services
- Adhere to processes needed to perform services for tax reporting based on the Convey supported forms
- Ensure compliance with IRS, SSA and state regulations, tax and withholding reporting by adhering to production schedule
- Excellent working culture with a focus on professional development of our team members and recognition of a job well done
- Great people to partner with across the company who know and care about you, and a fun work culture where you feel like a member of the family rather than a number
- A chance for you to love what you do every day and reap the rewards from it
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Minimum of 1-2 years of experience in a client support/services capacity with high level interaction with external clients
- Software and/or tax accounting industry experience preferred, software-as-a-service industry experience a plus
One of the Twin Cities fastest growing Software as a Service Organizations providing solutions to many of the nation’s most prominent banks, insurance institutions, and Fortune 500 businesses, Convey was recently identified in the Minneapolis Star Tribune as a company poised to benefit from the IRS’s enhanced focus around closing the “tax gap”. http://www.startribune.com/business/137328783.html
Convey is a company dedicated to bringing in fun, hardworking, and career oriented individuals who are as passionate about their work as they are about their lives. Our leadership team is focused on finding talented individuals who not only have a desire to be successful in their initial role at the organization but aspire to grow and develop in the years to come.
See our Leaders passionate about Convey at: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WLSVcC_EhlQ
Learn more at www.convey.com